In a set
- 3x Maska FFP3 NR marki ProMask - 5 szt.Cena: 6,00 € / szt.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The new version of the ProMask we offer is a certified filtering half-mask, of Polish manufacture, with protection class FFP3 NR.
In terms of protection and safety of use, this product:
- It is a personal protective equipment, highest category III as required by EU Regulation 2016/425,
- Has an EU Type Examination Certificate issued by PRS (link),
- It has a Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity (link),
- It complies with the EN149:2001 + A1:2009 standard, required in EU countries. Most masks available in Poland are compliant with the Chinese KN95 protection class not respected in the EU,
- Protects against bacteria, viruses, allergens, solid and liquid particles from as low as 0.02 microns ensuring filtration of over 99%,
- Provides protection for up to 8 hours of continuous use,
- Contains no harmful substances.
- 5-layer structure containing best-in-class melt-blown filter,
- Exhaust valve for more efficient air circulation,
- Fastening elastics resistant to stretching and damage,
- Low breathing resistance,
- Soft-touch inner layer,
- Does not hinder speaking or listening,
- Metal nosepiece for a close fit to the face,
- Universal mask size.
White masks are available in bulk boxes of 5.
In our shop's assortment you will find certified respirators guaranteeing protection class FFP2 NR and FFP3 NR. The respirators are personal protective equipment distinguished by III, the highest protection category according to EU Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/425. In addition, the masks have test certificates and approvals from accredited bodies.
Filter mask FFP2 - guarantee of protection confirmed by certificates and tests
In contrast to some of the products available in Poland (which comply only with the Chinese KN95 protection class or the American N95 and N99), the masks on offer comply with the rigorous European EN149:2001 + A1:2009 standard. Neither the Asian nor the American protection class is recognised in the European Union. It is worth bearing this in mind when choosing a particular model. What are the advantages of FFP3 masks?
- Masks available in this category are distinguished not only by their versatility, but above all by their very high filtration efficiency of over 99%.
- A mask with filtration class FFP3 guarantees protection against both viruses and bacteria, as well as against allergens. This is particularly important during the pollen season. In addition, the mask protects against liquid and solid particles with a diameter as small as 0.02 microns.
- The maximum duration of continuous use of the mask should be 8 hours. This means that it can be safely used throughout the working day.
The materials used in the manufacture of the masks do not contain harmful substances. They are completely safe even for very sensitive skin and do not cause allergic reactions.
FFFP3 masks - key performance features
The masks described are characterised by a specially designed, 5-layer structure. In addition, they are equipped with an extremely effective, best-in-class melt-blown filter . The masks guarantee very low breathing resistance, which ensures comfortable use in all conditions. What else distinguishes a FFP3 mask?
- Through the use of a metal nose piece, it allows for a perfect fit to any face shape. This is particularly important for the tightness and therefore the effectiveness of the mask.
- The use of a special inner layer guarantees high wearing comfort. The material is pleasant to the touch.
- Because of its design, the mask does not impede speaking and hearing.
The FFP3 mask comes in one universal size. Thanks to its wide adjustability, it can be perfectly adapted to its wearer's face and thus provide a perfect seal. We offer the purchase of masks in packs. Each one is individually packaged and protected.